and they are absolutely right, aren't they?
2. Don't hit
3. Stay on the path
4. Don't chew with your mouth open
5. Say 'Please' and 'Thank You'
6. Don't burp in public
7. Be nice to old people
8. Close your eyes when you pray
9. Put your dishes in the sink
10. Don't go through red lights
12. Hold hands when crossing the street
13. Don't pick off scabs
14. Brush your teeth
15. Clean your room
17. Don't use bad words
18. Don't call names
19. Go to church
20. Tell jokes
21. Obey the rules
Collected from children ages five to ten and compiled in the book Lists to Live By for Smart Living
Of Clouds and Silver Linings - Foreword: *This is the transcript of the speech I gave on the occasion of Optimal Academy's 2017 Commencement and Completion Exercises where Kevin was also...
4 days ago