At the start of 2011, I made a ‘To Do List’ (instead of a New Year’s Resolution) to serve as guide to the things I want to accomplish for the year.
Now let me review the tasks I've successfully completed and come up with a new list for 2012 or shall I just recycle my last year’s To Do List as my new goals?
Take the kids to a holiday overseas, maybe on Eone's 5th birthday. – not for Eone’s birthday but we managed to take them to Hong Kong in October/November. Had a great time too, visiting the grannies.
2. Lose 20 pounds (comments and reactions are NOT welcome, hehe) – recycled for 2012 (and 2013, 2014, 201x hahaha!)
3. Rearrange our bedroom. – Boo! In fact, we’re more cluttered in year 2011!
4. Simplify my closet. This means getting rid (either donate, sell or give away) of all the unused stuff that have accumulated over the years. – tried many times but failed. I am still too much in love with my make up, lotions, bags, etc.
Spend my birthday in Boracay (and this better be a gift from The Hubby). – Yes, and it was a blast!
6. Reunite with at least 3 long lost friends. – If reunite means adding them in Facebook, then this one could be crossed out. But actually meeting them and bonding with them again, nah, I think I better keep this for another year.
7. Double up my time deposit. This is non-negotiable. – Major fail! (because we traveled a lot this year? Hehe)
8. . Start reading books again. – just 1 book. Boo!
9. Start a new business. - Boo! It definitely must happen in 2012!
10. Organize at least 3 charity works. - 2 completed, 1 underway. Not bad but I will keep this in my list.
Jeez! That's only 2 completed out of 10 in the list. My gulay, such a disappointment :( But on a positive note, I was also able to accomplish a few things that are not in this list - like that Great Bicol Escapade, the revival of my blog (and earning from it) among many other small successes.
Anyway, I will come up with a new list (more like an updated one) and see how I fare this 2012.
Happy New Year!